Tuesday, October 10, 2006

POSH: I LOOK AWFUL NAKED

Breathless reportage from the NZ Herald
Tuesday October 10, 2006

Victoria Beckham has at last confirmed what many people have long suspected: She looks awful naked.
In an interview with Australia's Harper's Bazaar magazine, the former Spice Girl, also known as Posh Spice, admitted that three children and years of dieting have taken a toll on her 32-year-old body.
"I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach," said the size 4 singer.
"I might fit into jeans, but trust me, I look really awful naked."
In another surprise revelation, the mother of three said she was tired of fame.
"Do I wish I could be anonymous? Of course, I don't need to feed my ego that way
any more," she told the magazine.

No pictures of Posh naked were published in the New Zealand Herald, however we publish the accompanying image of an anonymous black child from the Sudan and ask readers to use thir imagination

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks for dropping by at Ketewere. We are sorry that nobody was home.

I always enjoy the Kiwi Herald. Keep it up.

Paul