Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HAS PRESLEY LEFT THE BUILDING?

Annette Presley, popular telephonist/receptionist at Moenui County Council has denied that she has left her job. The vivacious Presley who has graced the front desk of the office since it opened is famous for extraordinary self-confidence an infectious laugh and a propensity to talk about her breasts to strangers.
Presley's denial comes after Office Manager Martin Wylie announced that Presley had left the organisation. Presley however spoke to the Kiwi Herald from Fiji where she says she is holidaying with her breasts.
"I may be on the beach but I am not washed up. I have no more left the organisation than Teresa Gattung has found $837 million under her mattress," snorted Presley. "I'll be back in the office just as soon as I can find my passport."


Meanwhile Mr Wylie clarified the situation by saying "We
announced something that we thought Annette understood and it is looking like she has not."

1 comment:

mystified said...

what i want to know is, how can she afford to take her breasts to fiji? being a receptionist must surely pay!